NEW PODCAST: Planned, Prepped, and productive: Real Food Cooking for Busy People
Why I started a productive cooking podcast
How meal planning and prepping has changed my life
9 amazing Benefits of meal prep:
- More family time in the evenings
- The ability to use time more effectively and cook in hours that my kids aren’t all overtired and cranky
- The kitchen gets used less often so the house stays cleaner
- Meal time and your schedule is simplified
- The quality of meals (both taste and health) improved
- Life feels organized and controlled instead of chaotic
- Always knowing the answer of “what’s for dinner”
- Rarely feeling hangry because there’s always something easily prepared available to eat
- Grocery purchases are more controlled and you save money
Meal planning and prepping can totally change your life. If you find yourself feeling constantly overwhelmed with all things food (the planning, the shopping, the cooking, the clean-up, the constant and never-ending cycle of work), I hope you take a chance and follow along on this journey.
This week’s episode focused mostly on the “why” behind meal planning and prepping, but that’s really only one piece of the puzzle. In coming week’s we’ll really dig into all the ins and outs and tips and tricks that i’ve learned and how I’ve made family meal time and homemade meals a reality for my family (and if you don’t know me, a quick intro: I’m a dentist’s wife who stays home with 3 tiny ones aged 4, 2, and 1. My life is crazy, so if I can consistently put homemade meals on the table, you can too!)
If you are looking for some “quick wins” that you can start implementing today, I encourage you to sign up for my brand new email course.
Why your meal plan is failing and what you can do about it FREE EMAIL COURSE
This email course is 100% free and designed to get you meal planning and prepping results quickly. So if you are currently drowning in mealtime overwhelm, sign up now. The course consists of 5 lessons emailed out over the course of 5 days. The emails are short but packed with valuable information, and each one contains an action step that you can implement right away to make your meal planning efforts more effective.
mEAL PLAN MAGIC MINI COURSE
take the stress out of family meal time and feel in control of your home
Sign up for my email newsletter and get the mini-course as a thank you 100% FREE!
If you want more detail than you got in this blog post, go ahead and listen to the podcast. If you like what you hear please subscribe for more (there will be a new podcast every Friday at 9:00 AM). You can also find me on instagram @callmebettyblog or in my facebook group Planned and Prepped.